What Sets Us Apart
Professional and Personal Wellness helps clients increase their quality of life through:
- Educational Opportunities
- Relationships and Connections
- Personal Information and Tracking
- Wellness and Fitness Programs
Education- We have expertise in a wide variety of wellness areas. Our staff is equipped with knowledge in different areas such as kinesiology, biomechanics, nutrition, and exercise physiology that we will use to help your employees to the fullest and share in one-on-one consultations as well as various seminars throughout the year.
Relationships- We are strong in building relationships in the following ways:
- Staff- We have a passion for the wellness field and are 100% committed to helping people.
- Assessments- We meet with you in person. We come to you physically and emotionally. All follow-up sessions are also done in person.
- Educational Programs- We know it's not only important to begin a program, but to also understand why you are doing it. We provide the individual with newsletters, seminars, handouts, and other materials to make sure they are well educated about the program.
- Community Connection- We not only connect you with the people that you work with, but also with the people in your community that are similar to you. Our website will provide you with the opportunity to meet new people, exercise with others, create fitness groups, give training tips, and participate in new activities. We provide motivational programs that will also help you connect with others.
Information- We have our own database that:
- Collects information
- Tracks progress
- Links individuals to interests, as well as links them to others
- Links you to community events
- Provides health and fitness tips
- Coordinates follow-up programs
Wellness and Fitness- We understand that every work environment is different. With our 15 years + experience, we design programs that have the greatest chance of success. They are made to fit your personality and culture. We are cross-trained and able to provide services/programs that:
- Increase moral
- Decrease risk of coronary heart disease
- Decrease risk to skeletal muscular injury
- Increase individual participation in community events